Bradley B. Aserlind
Bradley B. Aserlind was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 2012 and the Florida Bar in 2013. He is also licensed to practice in the Southern District of Florida, the Middle District of Florida, the District of Massachusetts, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. His commercial litigation experience includes cases at both the trial and appellate levels, with an emphasis on the areas of insurance coverage, contract disputes, director and officer liability claims, and accounting malpractice.
Mr. Aserlind was raised in Miami. He graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2009, completing the Honors Program and earning a Bachelor's degree in History with a minor in Environmental Studies.
Mr. Aserlind obtained his Juris Doctor in 2012 from Boston College Law School.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Massachusetts, 2012
- Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 2012
- University of Florida
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Honors Program
- Major: History
- Minor: Environmental Studies